live, love, laugh. (:
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
March 2015
August 2016
heavy on my heart, i can't make it alone
Friday, October 14, 2011 || 5:52 PM
Argh. So much to let out, but where in the whole wide world can I be assured of secrecy and be completely away from prying eyes? Who can I trust? Who
can't I trust? The world is full of lies and deceit, how can one be perfectly sure that whatever one says won't backfire on them? That the supposed friend one trusted so much and made one believe that they don't judge, they
won't judge, will turn around and do the exact opposite of what they said they would do? Humans are judgmental by nature, after all, and no matter what anybody says I don't believe in the existence of people in this world who are truly, completely free of judgement or stereotypes. Sure, there may be people who claim that they are, but being humans, I am sure that when they see someone they immediately form an impression of them. Is that not why first impressions are of such utmost importance nowadays, why people spend thousands of dollars purchasing things that will give them a better
image? I am not saying that we
should judge and stereotype, but that these are inevitable since they are part of human nature! So, how can you be sure of who you can and cannot trust? How can you believe anybody says anymore? How can you know if everybody around you is not putting on a mask in front of you, or worse, simply
tolerating you and your presence? Maybe I'm overthinking everything (my greatest folly!) and I'm making a fool out of myself, but what else can I do?
(Perhaps that this was for the best. Perhaps this will change in the future, but for now, I won't change. This won't change.)