live, love, laugh. (:
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
September 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
March 2015
August 2016
you said move on, where do i go?
Friday, July 29, 2011 || 6:17 PM
Today was a pretty shitty day overall. Okay, maybe I'm not being fair, PE was really fun and I really really like playing volleyball! :D (despite sucking a lot at it...) Yeah but that was pretty much the only bright spot of my day. The rest of the time I just felt really moody, annoyed and depressed :( Seriously I think this is my first time ever feeling so damn URGH in school!! So basically the whole day I just walked around morosely thinking about how the world sucks and how much I'd like to be home NOW.Emo music was playing in my head all day long too. -_-
But then towards the end of the day on the way to Bio prac I suddenly met a lot of my friends, and being one who doesn't believe in pulling others' moods down along with my own (I hope I managed to not affect anyone's moods? :/), I smiled and said hi and it somehow made my day a lot a lot better!! :) Haha I guess all those Internet articles are true after all, I could literally feel myself feeling happier and happier as I started to smile at more people! :D And now I'm at home and I'm feeling really happy! :D HAHA.Oh dearie me how do my moods change so quickly? xD
So, am I happy or sad? GRAH I DON'T KNOW :( Dang you, stupid mood-changing hormones!!To sum up my whole day,I shall include the choruses of the two songs that replayed a lot in my head today! (:
Happy portion of day
You make me smile like the sun, fall outta bed
Sing like a bird, dizzy in my head
Spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile-Smile, Uncle Kracker
Sad and emo portion of day
Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
Thinking of you, what you would do if
You were the one who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I was looking into your eyes
-Thinking of You, Katy Perry
Haha omg my blog's becoming the medium through which I rant about my life xD I guess that's okay with me, I can look back on all these posts when I'm old and wrinkly and reminisce about the past :D
Okay,bye!!